Preschools and Child Care Centers
Kiddo Bus delivers exercise instruction at your child’s school, pre-school or day care center. We travel to the school or child care facility and deliver a weekly 30-minute exercise class designed to develop motor skills and build self-esteem. Our lesson plans include music, games, jumping, and basic gymnastics. Our classes utilize age-appropriate equipment and are delivered by qualified coaches.
Kiddo Bus also delivers training for teachers and staff in important kiddo-care topics such as Enhancing Young Children’s Concentration, Effective Group Instruction, Dealing with Sugar-Loaded Kiddos, and Optimizing the Relationship and Communication with Parents.
Enroll your kiddo here or request a free school visit. We will be happy to visit your school’s director and share our program info with him or her!
Kiddo Bus Benefits for Schools
- Add value to school and programs by offering Kiddo Bus as an exercise activity.
- Schools optimize resources by reducing need for space, equipment and specialized staff.
- Free up teachers’ time while children are in Kiddo Bus class.
- After Kiddo Bus exercise, kiddos often display great concentration in the classroom
School and Preschool Classes – Details
- 30-minute classes delivered once per week.
- Up to 12 children per group.
- Monthly fixed fee no matter the number of weeks in the month (contact for more pricing details).
School and Preschool Classes – Policies
- All fees are due on the first day of the month.
- If payment is two weeks late, children will not be able to participate.
- A make-up class will be scheduled if Kiddo Bus is unable to attend a class due to mechanical breakdown, employee sickness, or other unforeseeable problems.
- If children are absent the day Kiddo Bus comes to school, full monthly tuition is still due.
- There is a service fee for returned checks.